Sponsored Ads

Monday 18 January 2016

BLUSH QUEEN --by Kreed

(Image source: www.beautyscene.net)

She smiled and my heart beat raced
She blushed and it picked more pace
She had a beautiful frame; like the tower of Pisa
I could call her Mona Lisa

Her hairdo; it was curly and new
Her grace as radiant as ever
And like the morning dew
Her charm, stronger than laser

Her lips; a pair of temptations 
Agape; my only expression
All I yearned for;  osculations
She had become my obsession

Her eyes; I was lost in her stares
Her touch numbed me upstairs
It felt like walking on stars
The gentleness healed my scars

She left and took the whole fire
All alone, I could hear the silence
Her presence was my desire
Tonight, I was rewarded her absence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and appreciating creativity.We hope to see you here again. Please feel free to drop your comments and suggestions as they are catalysts for improvement.