Sponsored Ads

Friday 25 December 2015

WHERE LILIES LIE --by Rose


Let me take you
to a place, love
where happiness is forever
where Laughter echoes
across the hills
where roses bloom
endearing dancing butterflies

I will love you always
till the last star fades
till darkness encircles us
I will adorn you with kisses
will place my mark on you
you are mine alone

Let me take you to a place
of carnal bliss
where lovers meet
dancing to an ancient rhythm
of flames of passion

Let us grind our hips together
kiss your Venus
breathe fire
as our eyes glimmer in the dark
after the dance of victory
I have taken you to the place

Beyond the mountains
hidden in the white clouds
grove of pleasure
a haven
where lilies lie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and appreciating creativity.We hope to see you here again. Please feel free to drop your comments and suggestions as they are catalysts for improvement.